More and more devices are coming out with what seems like less and less ports. I know that one area I can always use more ports is USB’s. 1byOne sent us out a few of their new USB 3.0 HUBs to check out. Check out our full video review and specs of both devices below.
3-port USB C to USB 3.0:
- Designed for the latest computers New MacBook, ChromeBook Pixel, etc with USB C ports.
- It features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports with 1-Port 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet, perfectly designed to meet your needs in both a small office or at home.
- Support USB 3.0 super speed, rates up to 5 Gbps transmission, downward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 specifications.
- With sleek Apple-style design and THREE additional USB ports, it is a perfect match and complement to your PC.
- Package Contents: USB 3.0 Hub, Velcro, User Manual, Warranty Card.
USB 3-port to USB 3.0:
- It features SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports, which supports rates up to 5 Gbps transmission, 10 times faster than USB 2.0.
- With sleek Apple-style design and FOUR additional USB ports, it is a perfect match and complement to your PC.
- Easy to set up, plug & play, free drive, hot swapping, no installation of drivers required! And the built-in surge protection keeps your devices and data safe.
- It supports USB 3.0 device and downward compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1. Compatible with Windows 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.11, Linux 2.6.14 or higher version.
- What You Get: 1 x 4 Ports USB 3.0 Hub, 1 x USB 3.0 Data Cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Service Card. Easy to reach support, hassle free warranty.