We recently had a chance to check out the new Bluetooth 4.1 headphones from 1byone. If you own a pair of Bluetooth headphones and have not had a chance to check out some that are 4.0 and up I highly recommend it. At $38.99 on Amazon these Bluetooth buds will not break the wallet and come with all the features you need in a good set of earbuds. These do have built-in mic and controls so you are fully able to take calls as well as listen to your music.
I have been impressed with the sound quality out of the 1byone earbuds. Although smaller they have done a good job adding in some tech to increase battery life and sound. Specs:
- With Bluetooth 4.1, supported by apt-X HD and 6th generation CVC tech, to ensure high-fidelity bilateral stereo sound and clear speech.
- Smart indicator for battery level – when connected with iOS system, it will display the battery status of the headphone.
- The ergonomic in-ears are very comfortable to wear and will remain in your ear at all levels of exercise.
- Battery core from Panasonic, longer battery life, your training won’t be interrupted.
- Most reliable Bluetooth connectivity and stable responsive ability, pairing two devices, freely switching without any challenge, always keeping pace with you
Although the box says 7 hours of use I have made it almost a week with everyday use and not had to recharge. I love that they are also water proof (although I would not submerge them IMO) as I do not have to worry about any rain or sweat destroying them.
For you iPhone users out there it the headset also has smart indicator for battery level. Android gets left out on that one. Headset comes in a few different colors and my favorite of course was the black and green. Headset comes with the normal assortment of ear pieces and buds so you can find the correct fit for your ear.